Physical Therapy Institute
in Delray Beach, FL
Points To Consider When Selecting the Best Physical Therapist For You
All physical therapists are NOT the same
- PTI physical therapists are all Doctors of Physical Therapy; not all physical therapists are.
- PTI physical therapists have been with us for over ten years; most physical therapists do not have that longevity.
- PTI therapy staff regularly participate in ongoing education to remain tops in their field & also teach at local universities; most therapists can not say the same.
Pick up the phone and call us today.
Don’t wait. We’re ready to help.
Call us at (561) 498-1423
All physical therapy offices are NOT the same
- PTI is owned by the two therapists who opened its doors 30 years ago; most PT offices currently are owned by hospitals, outside investors, public companies or physician owners answering to outside interests.
- PTI is responsive to your needs and customizes your care; many PT experiences are impersonal and ineffective.
- PTI treats you like family striving to establish life long relationships; many PT experiences are impersonal and one size fits all.
All physical therapy visits do NOT cost the same
- PTI fee schedule is typically less expensive than other venues; in most cases hospital outpatient being the most expensive.
- PTI provides payment transparency and is client friendly helping you to understand your insurance coverage; most PT offices do not have the staff to provide this service.
- PTI is a preferred provider for most insurance plans; many PT offices are not as many insurance panels are closed.
- PTI has a discounted cash only fee schedule for clients who do not have insurance; most PT offices are more expensive.
Join Our PTI Family and be our next success story.
Call us at (561) 498-1423 and schedule an appointment.
We’re ready to help.